Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Family Genetics

When I'm looking in the mirror I see more of my dad in me. My dad and I both have brown eyes, the same nose, and jaw line. But emotionally I feel like I'm most similar to my brother and mother, we can all be very sensitive at times.
When I asked my aunt about my family health, She told me that we have have skin cancer running through our family. Which is obviously scary, but it runs in a lot of families. I'm mostly scared of getting skin cancer, because I am allergic to sunscreen.
When looking at my mom I can tell that we both have a lot of freckles, but not very much more traits. When looking at my dad I can tell that we both have brown eyes, straight hair, and face shape. My oldest relative that I know of is my grandpa Pete, he lived till around 84. I'm most like my dad, because we have the same hobbies. So in all I'm most like my dad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment